Friday 20 May 2011

Itsy-bitsy teenie-weenie yellow polka dot bikini...

I used to detest the idea of studying for tests while in school; primarily because this bundle of grey cells simply didn't have the capacity to mug-up things.

I have no qualms in admitting that learning by rote was definitely not in line with my scheme of things - to the extent that I'd rather conjure up an essay in Hindi mentally and then translate and pen it down in the Sanskrit exam. I was ready to attempt to grasp the logic and apply it, get a palette of colours and create my own shade rather than go with the 'given'.

Much to everyone's surprise and the examiner's restless horror, yours truly would be the last one submitting the answer-sheet with a -"Done ma'am" - gleefully basking in a sense of some kind of convoluted achievement and walking out of the hall with frisky princess-like steps versus the plebeian majority!

Nothing's changed so far. And would I want it to?

A mail in my inbox displaying some arbid letters and numbers, making not much of a sense to me as I try to decrypt it...... But, the lucidity it brings to my mind- Aha, bliss!

With twinkle-eyed glares, the screen could turn into ashes with the intensity; the two sockets carry on with their mechanical task while a curve perches itself so permanently that the smile lines and crow's feet feel like an immovable fixture lying ever-since.

Again Ms. Patrician nests her ideas and nurtures them bordering on ecstasy. What the heck! Teeny-weeny thoughts and the wide grin ..... WoUld I want to cHaNge that?

Itsy-bitsy teenie-weenie yellow polka dot bikini....... She was afraid to come out in the open..... Itsy-bitsy teenie-weenie yellow polka dot bikini... Now she's afraid to come out of the water..... Water to the blanket, from the blanket to the shore, from the shore to the water and from her water to the :)

3 comments:

  1. Dear Sadhvi!
    fantastic! The flow of thoughts have been penned down beautifully! Amazing!
    luv - viji suresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. sww....soo cute..so sneak peek into the itsy bitsy u!!!

    ReplyDelete