Monday 16 May 2011

I AM THERE

When all seems lost,
And hope is hard to find...
Just look around you -
I am right behind!

    When despair surrounds you,
    And you don't know what to do...
    Just call out to me -
    I'll be there on the slightest cue!

When your patience runs dry,
And you are about to cry...
Just listen to my foot-steps -
I'm there, hearing your every sigh!

    When helplessness ensnares you,
    And you drop a pearl, a tear...
    Just experience me around -
    I feel your every fear!

So, when the going gets tough,
And a smile is hard to spare...
Just share it with me -
For, I am always there!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sadhvi,

    Wonderful poem with deep meaning! U r so wonderful n sweet! thank u for giving us such lovely poems! - Viji Suresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Viji for the encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome poem saadhu... touches one's heart bahut din baaad read somethng so simple so heart touching, awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete