Wednesday 12 September 2018

HE


He is my protection

My invisible hug

The warm embrace

The virtual touch

My incessant thought

The warm string of emotions

The rainbow enveloping my world

The waves lashing at my feet

The cool reassuring gaze of the moon

The brightness and light of the sun

The wind that puts me to sail

The inspiration that eggs me to carry on

 

The shadow that never leaves

Only hides beneath

As a single set of footprints

When one carries the other

 

The big shoes that cover my restless feet

The stole that snugly wraps me up

The cool soothing dew drops

Those refresh leaves after a night of storm

The colour that transforms an ordinary moth into a butterfly

The dance that makes a statue graceful

The simple pat of sugar on my doughnut

The breath that breathes life into my breath

 

My life-source, the magical elixir

Which, metamorphoses staid water into the effervescent bubbles

 

Bubbles I blow, weaving a fairytale

Of the hug, embrace and the touch

Lost in this love ever so much