Saturday 11 June 2011

I WILL!

I was going up and up
Moving up and only upwards
Lost in my gleeful trance…
The only way I knew
Was the upwards prance.

After being on the ground
Almost as if I was grounded
Springing up was fun…
Like an arrow from a bow
My speed was second to none.

Throwing total caution
To the winds
Rise like a phoenix I did…
Smiles galore throughout
And tears I forbid.

Thud thud thud
I landed flat
Face on the ground…
I found myself
With wounds around me wound.

Tsk tsk tsk
I rose again
Threw the albatross off…
With spirited steps
I was again off.
                       
Fall and rise I will
Cry and smile I will
Crawl and run I will…
Living life absolutely
I promise I will!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely poem! Life is game of rise n fall! The courage to take them in right spirit ....! lies with us! Great .... as ever! very inspiring! Luv - viji suresh

    ReplyDelete